Evolve Me Today offer medically managed weight loss programs in Charlotte, SC. If you need help losing weight, please contact us today.
Congratulations on taking the first step towards losing weight, feeling great, and living the healthy lifestyle you’ve dreamed about. While the vast majority of Americans claim to be on a diet, 2 in 3 adults are overweight or obese according to data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. While many Americans make the decision to lose weight, it can be difficult to succeed on your own. For instance, according to the International Food Information Council Foundation, only 9 percent of adults can provide an accurate estimate of the calories they should be eating every day. These values depend largely on height, weight, age, and physical activity. Balancing these factors can be difficult. For instance, if you exercise regularly, you’ll need more calories than someone who lives a more sedentary lifestyle.
Evolve Medical Associates offers a Program that can help. Your weight loss will be overseen by a medical professional who will determine how many calories you should be eating each day so that you can lose weight. We’ll help you find the correct balance you’ll need to safely, quickly, and comfortably shed the pounds, while helping you develop the habits you’ll need to keep the weight off. The program offers patients the accountability, the medical oversight, and the careful guidance they need to safely lose weight. If you’re ready to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle, Evolve Medical Associates’ Weight Loss Program in Charlotte, North Carolina may be right for you.
Steps to Safely Lose Weight
According to the Centers for Disease Control, losing weight requires discipline and commitment. If you plan to lose large amounts of weight, it may be a good idea to speak to a doctor who can help you lose weight safely and in a healthy manner. What are some important steps you can take to safely shed the pounds? Here are a few:
1. Commit to Losing Weight. The decision to change your lifestyle is the first step you need to take to lose weight. If you’ve reached the point where you can no longer deny the need to change, and are ready to face the challenge of changing your lifestyle, a weight loss program may be right for you. If you plan to lose a great deal of weight, you may want to consider trying a Program. Even patients who aren’t obese can benefit from medical oversight as they take the first steps to losing weight.
2. Speak to a Medical Professional. A medical professional can assess your weight and health risk factors. Losing too much weight too quickly can actually be detrimental to your health. A Weight Loss Program can offer you the tools and medical oversight you need to lose weight safely, effectively, and quickly.
3. Discuss Calorie Intake and Exercise. Weight loss is a careful balance between how many calories you eat and how many calories you burn. It can sometimes be difficult to assess how many calories you should be eating given your current activity levels. It can also be tough to identify the right exercise regimen that meets your needs. In some cases, you’ll need to lose weight before you can start working out more intensely. If you’re planning to change your eating habits, it can be difficult to control hunger. With a Weight Loss Program in Charlotte, North Carolina, we can help you assess your needs, offer counseling to help you beat cravings, and develop an exercise plan that can work for you.
4. Set Realistic Goals. Many diets fail because individuals failed to set realistic goals. Your goals should be specific, realistic, and flexible. For instance, the goal to “eat healthier foods” is not specific. However, the goal to eat 7 vegetarian meals a week is specific. Of course, you’ll also want to set a realistic goal. A Program can offer you the counseling you need to set realistic, specific, and flexible goals, while also offering you a plan that works. With the accountability a medical professional provides, you’ll be more likely to reach your goals, and have someone on your side if you’re facing any setbacks.
5. Get Support. Any new change will bring challenges. You’ll want to cheat on your diet, and occasionally, you may do so. The key is not giving up. Having a team of medical professionals on your side can make an immense difference in your success.
6. Hold Yourself Accountable. Setting tough goals is important, but it’s also essential to check up on yourself and make sure that you’re meeting your goals. At Evolve Medical Associates, we offer patients the accountability they need to succeed.
If you’ve been struggling with weight loss, you don’t need to do this alone. Evolve Medical Associates offers a comprehensive Program to individuals who want to lose weight in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our program can kick-start your body into losing weight and give you the resources you need to keep the weight off.
Weight Loss Clinic in Charlotte, North Carolina
The first few weeks of a new diet are critical for success. If you’re planning on losing pounds, Evolve Medical Associates may be able to help. We offer a comprehensive program that helps you lose weight quickly, safely, and effectively, and we provide you with the counseling and the skills you’ll need to keep the pounds off. If you’re ready for a change, contact us today.